Have Questions?Ask An Expert
100 Miles Navy Tiffany Hoodie and Joggers
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Unisex tye Dye fleece Hoodie and joggers
In 1992, 100 MILES Clothing Brand was born. Influenced by urban culture and a desire to push the creative limits of fashion, 100 MILES quickly took on a life of its own putting Toronto’s urban fashion scene on the map. Founded at a time when hip hop legends were born, 100 MILES is also notorious for being among the original urban clothing brands worn by the likes of Tupac Shakur, BIGGIE SMALLS, ODB-WU TANG CLAN and many others.
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Local orders take 4 to 7 business days to be delivered and US delivery is 5 to 12 business days.
- International orders take 7-15 business days (this is standard for most European countries and Australia; however, please note that we can not be responsible for delays in customs.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Within Continental US: $15 - $20 CAD depending on weight (that's about $12 - $15 USD) (add an additional $10 CAD for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico).International $45- $55 depending on your location.
- All international shipping fees will appear at the checkout. (e.g., shipping to the UK costs $45).
Exchange PolicyYour 100% satisfaction is important for us. Currently we offer only exchange and no refund.
- Please note that you have 7 business days from receipt of your order (as tracked by Canada Post) to contact us and begin the process of shipping your order back.
- Once the order is received, an exchange will be processed if the merchandise is returned in the same condition as it was received.
- To be eligible for a exchange, goods must be unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase and all tags are still on the merchandise.
- For exchange, please email 100milesbrand.com with the subject 'Exchange' and include your order number, name and the reason for the exchange.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send exchange goods.
- Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when exchanging goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- When exchange item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the exchange.