Have Questions?Ask An Expert
100 Miles Bandanas
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Bandana is approximately 21” X 21”.
L'il Bibby and Ty Dolla $ign reppin the 100 Miles Brand bandana.
In 1992, 100 MILES Clothing Brand was born. Influenced by urban culture and a desire to push the creative limits of fashion, 100 MILES quickly took on a life of its own putting Toronto’s urban fashion scene on the map. Founded at a time when hip hop legends were born, 100 MILES is also notorious for being among the original urban clothing brands worn by the likes of Tupac Shakur, BIGGIE SMALLS, ODB-WU TANG CLAN and many others.
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
- Local orders take 4 to 7 business days to be delivered and US delivery is 5 to 12 business days.
- International orders take 7-15 business days (this is standard for most European countries and Australia; however, please note that we can not be responsible for delays in customs.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Within Continental US: $15 - $20 CAD depending on weight (that's about $12 - $15 USD) (add an additional $10 CAD for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico).International $45- $55 depending on your location.
- All international shipping fees will appear at the checkout. (e.g., shipping to the UK costs $45).
Exchange PolicyYour 100% satisfaction is important for us. Currently we offer only exchange and no refund.
- Please note that you have 7 business days from receipt of your order (as tracked by Canada Post) to contact us and begin the process of shipping your order back.
- Once the order is received, an exchange will be processed if the merchandise is returned in the same condition as it was received.
- To be eligible for a exchange, goods must be unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase and all tags are still on the merchandise.
- For exchange, please email 100milesbrand.com with the subject 'Exchange' and include your order number, name and the reason for the exchange.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send exchange goods.
- Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when exchanging goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- When exchange item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the exchange.